Design and test products like Google Now
Become a ‘catalyst of innovation‘ in your organisation
Learn to use the Design Sprint process to test ideas, leverage opportunities, and power innovation. With expert instruction and hands-on training, you’ll become an exceptional problem-solver.
The sprint is a process for answering critical business questions through design, prototyping, and testing ideas with customers. Developed at Google Ventures, it’s a “greatest hits” of business strategy, innovation, behavior science, Design Thinking, and more—packaged into a battle-tested process that any team can use.
A design sprint is a five phase (Understand, Sketch, Decide, Prototype, and Validate) framework that helps answer critical business questions through rapid prototyping and user testing. Sprints let teams reach clearly defined goals and deliverables and gain key learnings, quickly. The process helps spark innovation, encourage user-centred thinking, align teams under a shared vision, and get the product launch faster.
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
- Preview Future Disruptions caused by Intelligent Technologies
- Appreciate the overview and differences of Digitisation, Digitalisation and Innovation
- Understand the 3 Levels and 6 Types of Business Innovations
- Learn about the how to innovate depending on which person perspective
- Acquire and apply the Jobs-to-done Framework
- Define the Jobs and Outcomes of your industry / organisation
- Use Outcome-Driven Innovation to discover Segments of Opportunity
- Explore and discuss present and future business models with case studies
- Adopt and apply the Design Sprint mindset, tools & method to their day to day business challenges.
- Use Design Sprints to identify practical problems worth solving via empathy
- Define stage, ideation, rapid-prototyping and testing customer-centric solutions.
- Drive cultural transformation and become more customer-centric, innovative and agile
- Understand and appreciate core components of the Design Thinking, User Experience, Agile and Lean Start-up
- Demonstrate design mind-set to solve problems
- Understand the challenges of traditional way of Innovation
- Understand and apply new techniques of Innovation by collaboration
- Apply Design Thinking concepts and Design Sprint to solve complex problem
- Understand how to conduct user research and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to discover unmet needs and develop ideas.
- Understand and use tools such as personas, customer journey mapping to solve complex problems
- Illustrate a Design Sprint outcome and explain its value proposition and the outcome intended for the customer
- Carry out low fidelity prototyping of a proposed innovation concept to evaluate, adapt and refine the idea
Course Fees : S$2,500
Upcoming Course Dates
- 27 – 29 September 2019
Do you have the Mindset & Toolset to Transform & Innovate?
Course Fees : S$2,500
3 Days – Design Sprints and Innovation
Up to 100% Govt Funding Available
190 Middle Road
#17-06 Fortune Centre