Robotic Process Automation For Business
Digital disruption has changed the business landscape and made it imperative for every organisation to on-board the digital transformation approach in an accelerated pace. It has become essential for those leading the organisation to be prepared and equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to champion such a journey, and ensure that the business survives and stays ahead of its competition. This course presents the opportunity for organisations to prepare themselves for this journey, as it offers approaches, frameworks and best practices to enable required skills in the digital era.
If you’re not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you’re already behind.Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
Robotic Process Automation for Business Course Description
This course provides clear overview of robotic process automation including:
• Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
• Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
• How to identify opportunities for RPA in the organisation
• Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
• An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
• Compliance and Security challenges
• A hands-on workshop to build a strategy to implement Robotic Process Automation into
• Beyond RPA- AI claims are real or just hype
Robotic Process Automation for Business Course Objectives
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
- What RPA is and where it fits into the landscape of automation (inclusive of cognitive and AI)
- What is the time and cost of RPA and who are the players in the value chain
- Where should your organizations start
- Understand what is RPA and what is not RPA. How RPA can deliver business benefits and what levels of benefits it can deliver
- Understand and practice on how to identify opportunities for RPA in the organisation and challenges
- Understand current RPA tools landscape and differences between RPA and SPA, between Machine Vision, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Understand what Compliance and Security questions arise and get practical experience in negotiating this questions
- Describe how RPA tools can be maintained in the long-term. Is it a band-aid solution or a strategic approach
- Describe skillset of Process Transformation specialist In RPA Program, skillset of RPA
- Developer and skillset of Change Manager
- Gain practical experience how to analyse business process candidates for RPA
- Identify and apply Process Mining to RPA
- Create Robot Journey Maps (Robot Architectures)
- Apply Best Practices to RPA process and transformation
- Understand and get practical experience in performing Risk Assessment sessions
- Understand what is beyond RPA, what AI claims are real and can support your program and what is just a hype.
- Identify a RPA candidate and create process roadmap considering all the risks and challenges
Why Learn About Robotic Process Automation?
More CIOs are turning to an emerging technology practice called robotic process automation (RPA) to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs. With RPA, businesses can automate mundane rules-based business processes, enabling business users to devote more time to serving customers or other higher-value work. Others see RPA as a stopgap en route to intelligent automation (IA) via machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) tools, which can be trained to make judgments about future outputs.
Course Trainers for Robotic Process Automation
Director, Robotic Process Automation and AI EPAM systems
RPA and AI Evangelist with over 15 years of experience in the field of business process automation. I transform businesses through automation using tools and
ideas from 21st century. Constantly pushing the limits is my driver in the business space. I have an ability to create strategic competitive advantages for the companies. I am using and teaching Agile Practices that helps my clients to rump up their teams performance to its limits and push it further. I am the founder and leader of Robotic Process Automation community in Sydney, Australia and Singapore.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Executives, Directors
- Anyone who is looking to transform the organisations/departments using RPAs.
- Representatives looking to learn and build RPA bots
- Individuals looking to explore career in RPA, AI space
Course Fee: SGD 2500
Register Your Interest For Robotic Process Automation for Business
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.