Robotic Process Automation For Business
Digital disruption has changed the business landscape and made it imperative for every organisation to on-board the digital transformation approach in an accelerated pace. It has become essential for those leading the organisation to be prepared and equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to champion such a journey, and ensure that the business survives and stays ahead of its competition. This course presents the opportunity for organisations to prepare themselves for this journey, as it offers approaches, frameworks and best practices to enable required skills in the digital era.
If you’re not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you’re already behind.Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
Robotic Process Automation for Business Course Overview
This course provides clear overview of robotic process automation including:
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- How to identify opportunities for RPA in the organisation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- Compliance and Security challenges
- A hands-on workshop to build a strategy to implement Robotic Process Automation into your company/industry
- Beyond RPA- AI claims are real or just hype
Upcoming Course Dates
Robotic Process Automation for Business Course Outline
Module 1 – Introduction to RPA
Module 2 – Identifying opportunities for RPA and AI within the company
Module 3 – Establishing RPA CoE
Module 4 – Building RPA team
Module 5 – RPA Delivery Process
Module 6 – Beyond RPA
Robotic Process Automation for Business Course Outcomes
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
- Explain what RPA is and where it fits into the landscape of automation (inclusive of cognitive and AI)
- Explain what is the time and cost of RPA and who are the players in the value chain
- Explain where should your organizations start
- Understand what is RPA and what is not RPA. How RPA can deliver business benefits and what levels of benefits it can deliver
- Understand and practice on how to identify opportunities for RPA in the organisation and challenges
- Understand current RPA tools landscape and differences between RPA and SPA, between Machine Vision, Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Understand what Compliance and Security questions arise and get practical experience in negotiating this questions
- Describe how RPA tools can be maintained in the long-term. Is it a band-aid solution or a strategic approach
- Describe skillset of Process Transformation specialist In RPA Program, skillset of RPA
- Developer and skillset of Change Manager
- Gain practical experience how to analyse business process candidates for RPA
- Identify and apply Process Mining to RPA
- Create Robot Journey Maps (Robot Architectures)
- Apply Best Practices to RPA process and transformation
- Understand and get practical experience in performing Risk Assessment sessions
- Understand what is beyond RPA, what AI claims are real and can support your program and what is just a hype.
- Identify a RPA candidate and create process roadmap considering all the risks and challenges
Why Learn About Robotic Process Automation For Business?
More CIOs are turning to an emerging technology practice called robotic process automation (RPA) to streamline enterprise operations and reduce costs. With RPA, businesses can automate mundane rules-based business processes, enabling business users to devote more time to serving customers or other higher-value work. Others see RPA as a stopgap en route to intelligent automation (IA) via machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) tools, which can be trained to make judgments about future outputs.
Course Trainers for Robotic Process Automation For Business
Director, Robotic Process Automation and AI EPAM systems
RPA and AI Evangelist with over 15 years of experience in the field of business process automation. I transform businesses through automation using tools and ideas from 21st century. Constantly pushing the limits is my driver in the business space. I have an ability to create strategic competitive advantages for the companies. I am using and teaching Agile Practices that helps my clients to rump up their teams performance to its limits and push it further. I am the founder and leader of Robotic Process Automation community in Sydney, Australia and Singapore.
Who Should Attend
- Managers, Executives, Directors
- Anyone who is looking to transform the organisations/departments using RPAs.
- Representatives looking to learn and build RPA bots
- Individuals looking to explore career in RPA, AI space
Course Fee: SGD 2500 (excluding Government Funding)
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion from Theanthropy.
Post Course Advisory Service
At the end of the course, you can request for a free advisory service on either career or organisation improvements. The duration of the advisory service will be conducted by the Course Manager and will be capped at 1 hour for an individual and 3 hours for an organisation, with a validity period 3 months from the course completion date.
CITREP+ supports local professionals in keeping pace with technology shifts through continuous and proactive training.
Participants are eligible for course subsidies under the CITREP+ framework. Subsidies range from 70% to 100% depending on which tier you fall under.
Singapore citizens and PRs who are working professionals will be eligible for up to 70-90% subsidy of the course fee and Singapore citizens who are students will be eligible for up to 100% subsidy of the course fee.
Terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.imtalent.sg/citrep for full details.
CITREP+ is a programme under the TechSkillsAccelerator (TeSA) – an initiative of SkillsFuture, driven by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) and in partnership with strategic partners; Workforce Singapore (WSG) and SkillsFutureSingapore (SSG), as well as collaboration with industry partners and hiring employers. TeSA offers various programmes to support professionals to upgrade and acquire new infocomm technology (ICT) skills and domain knowledge that are in demand, and to stay competitive and meet the challenges of a fast-moving digital landscape.
For more information, you can visit the IMDA website here for more information.
Off-line Course Registration – No Payment Required
Any question on course registration? We are happy to answer them.
Call us on +65 91453436 or email us at [email protected]
On-line Registration with Payment
Our available classes are listed on Eventbrite. Select your preferred class before making payment through either credit card or Paypal. We look forward to seeing you at our classes!
Register Your Interest For RPA Course
Interested to find out More, Let us update you on our course.