Design Sprints and Innovation
Design Sprint is a popular tool used in Google to solve complex problems, It provides an undeniable competitive advantage. It’s a pragmatic and effective way to integrate Design Thinking, UX, Agile, Lean start-up approaches into an organization, based on co-creation and collaboration.
A design sprint is a five phase(Understand, Sketch, Decide, Prototype, and Validate) framework that helps answer critical business questions through rapid prototyping and user testing. Sprints let teams reach clearly defined goals and deliverables and gain key learnings, quickly. The process helps spark innovation, encourage user-centred thinking, align teams under a shared vision, and get the product launch faster.
Design Sprints and Innovation Course Description
A design sprint is a five-phase(Understand, Sketch, Decide, Prototype, and Validate) framework that helps answer critical business questions through rapid prototyping and user testing. Sprints let teams reach clearly defined goals and deliverables and gain key learnings, quickly. The process helps spark innovation, encourage user-centred thinking, align teams under a shared vision, and get the product launch faster.
Design Sprints and Innovation Course Objectives
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
- Preview Future Disruptions caused by Intelligent Technologies
- Appreciate the overview and differences of Digitisation, Digitalisation and Innovation
- Understand the 3 Levels and 6 Types of Business Innovations
- Learn about the how to innovate depending on which person perspective
- Acquire and apply the Jobs-to-done Framework
- Define the Jobs and Outcomes of your industry / organisation
- Use Outcome-Driven Innovation to discover Segments of Opportunity
- Explore and discuss present and future business models with case studies
- Adopt and apply the Design Sprint mindset, tools & method to their day to day business challenges.
- Use Design Sprints to identify practical problems worth solving via empathy
- Define stage, ideation, rapid-prototyping and testing customer-centric solutions.
- Drive cultural transformation and become more customer-centric, innovative and agile
Design Sprints and Innovation Key Takeaways
- Understand and appreciate core components of the Design Thinking, User Experience, Agile and Lean Start-up
- Demonstrate design mind-set to solve problems
- Understand the challenges of traditional way of Innovation
- Understand and apply new techniques of Innovation by collaboration
- Apply Design Thinking concepts and Design Sprint to solve complex problem
- Understand how to conduct user research and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to discover unmet needs and develop ideas.
- Understand and use tools such as personas, customer journey mapping to solve complex problems
- Illustrate a Design Sprint outcome and explain its value proposition and the outcome intended for the customer
- Carry out low fidelity prototyping of a proposed innovation concept to evaluate, adapt and refine the idea
Course Trainers for Design Sprints and Innovation
Eric is a leading expert in design thinking, innovation, business model innovation, new business design and startup acceleration. He has worked hand in hand with hundreds of corporate innovation teams as part of innovation programmes he has designed and facilitated. He has also accelerated in excess of 90 startups to date. He is also a key partner to the IMD Business School and helps them deliver their innovation programmes to local organisations, global MNCs as well as their annual MBA students in Switzerland.
Who Should Attend
- Innovation teams
- Product design and development teams that want to offer a comprehensive solution to complex problems in a time restricted environment.
Course Fee: SGD 2500
Register Your Interest For Design Sprints and Innovation Course
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.