Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster®
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
The CSP-SM certification is offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum.
Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster Course Description
CSP-SM certification from Scrum Alliance® is the highest level credential available for professional Scrum Masters. Signifying the holder having already attained both CSM and A-CSM credentials, having at least two years experience practicing the role and having achieved the further learning objectives of the CSP-SM programme, this certification is the industry standard for Scrum and Agile abilities in the Scrum Master role.
Advanced-Certified ScrumMaster® is a pre-requisite for participating in this course.
As a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), you were introduced to Scrum values, practices, and their basic application.
As an Advanced-Certified ScrumMaster® (A-CSM®), you’ve developed your knowledge of Scrum and your Scrum Master skills and have a deeper understanding and ability to provide a good service to your colleagues and to some extent the wider organisation.
At the professional scrum master level (CSP-SM), you’ll further advance your facilitation and coaching skills, bringing additional benefits to your colleagues with your great scrum mastery abilities. You’ll also explore more systemic considerations, expanding your knowledge and abilities into increased coaching of the wider organisation and different approaches for scaling your use of Scrum across multiple teams.
The variety of approaches that will be used in this course will include:
1. Facilitated interactive scenarios and case study discussions by top Agilists who have transformed a number of organisations
2. Experiential learning through mini-project simulations, role plays, quizzes and games, where the concepts of user stories, agile estimation, and release planning are practised
3. Hands-on exercises, students can use the created solutions at their workplace
Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster Course Objectives
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
1. Expand career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
2. Understand Appreciate why and how Agile fits perfectly into Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous(VUCA) environment
2. Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
3. Discover how documentation, governance and reporting differ between a traditional and an agile way of working
4. Understand and Appreciate the ScrumMaster role as Facilitator, Change Agent and a Transformation catalyst
5. Practice Scrum Master services offered to Product Owner, Development Team and to Organisation, understand the challenges and best practices along the way
6. Practice Application Of Scrum Theory And Practice via A Goal Orientated Simulated Project
Benefits of a ScrumMaster Certification
Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
Learn the foundation of Scrum ad the scope of the role
Engage with Scrum practitioners committed to continuous improvement
In addition to fulfilling the role of ScrumMaster, your CSP-SM certification extends your membership with Scrum Alliance® for a full year. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.
The demand for CSP-level professionals continues to increase and Fortune 500 companies are continually hiring CSP-SM professionals.
Key Takeaways of Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster Course
Focus on implementation – The CSP-SM® programme is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
Stand out in your industry – As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers and Leads
- Project Sponsors
- IT Managers and Executives
- Business Analysts
Course Fee: SGD 1799
Register Your Interest For Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.
Have Questions? We are happy to answer them
Call us on +65 91453436 or email us at [email protected]