Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
The CSM certification is offered by Scrum Alliance, a non-profit membership organization that supports the adoption and effective use of Scrum.
Certified ScrumMaster Course Description
Starting with the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) certification from Scrum Alliance® is a great starting point that allows you to pursue the guided journey through Advanced and Professional level credentials and on to guide level status as a coach and/or educator.
This course will illustrate how Scrum and agile product management practices are applied by Scrum teams to validate ideas, evolving requirements, and deliver potentially shippable products in frequent, time-boxed iterations.
The variety of approaches that will be used in this course will include:
1. Facilitated interactive scenarios and case study discussions by top Agilists who have transformed a number of organisations
2. Experiential learning through mini-project simulations, role plays, quizzes and games, where the concepts of user stories, agile estimation, and release planning are practised
3. Hands-on exercises, students can use the created solutions at their workplace
Certified ScrumMaster Course Objectives
On completion of the course, the students would be able to:
1. Expand career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
2. Understand Appreciate why and how Agile fits perfectly into Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous(VUCA) environment
2. Understand the principles underlying agile methodologies and how to apply them in a team context
3. Discover how documentation, governance and reporting differ between a traditional and an agile way of working
4. Understand and Appreciate the ScrumMaster role as Facilitator, Change Agent and a Transformation catalyst
5. Practice Scrum Master services offered to Product Owner, Development Team and to Organisation, understand the challenges and best practices along the way
6. Practice Application Of Scrum Theory And Practice via A Goal Orientated Simulated Project
Benefits of a ScrumMaster Certification
Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices
Demonstrate your attainment of core Scrum knowledge
Learn the foundation of Scrum ad the scope of the role
Engage with Scrum practitioners committed to continuous improvement
In addition to fulfilling the role of ScrumMaster, your CSM certification gives you a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance®. Join local user groups and online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on Gatherings, and more.
The demand for CSM professionals continues to increase and Fortune 500 companies are continually hiring CSM professionals.
Key Takeaways of Certified ScrumMaster Course
Focus on implementation – The CSM® programme is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
Stand out in your industry – As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers and Leads
- Project Sponsors
- IT Managers and Executives
- Business Analysts
Course Fee: SGD 1600
Early Bird Discounts
Fees SGD 1200 – 30 days before the class start date
Fees SGD 1400 – 15 days before the class start date
Register Your Interest For Certified ScrumMaster
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.
Have Questions? We are happy to answer them
Call us on +65 91453436 or email us at [email protected]