Certified Agile Leadership
The world of work is transforming, becoming increasingly complex and uncertain. Organizations and leaders are expected to deliver innovative products and services more often than ever.
The Scrum Alliance Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) credential is an education and practice-based programme with the goal of developing Agile leadership competency and maturity in order to increase the effectiveness of a leader in these rapidly changing conditions.
Theanthropy has partnered with NUS SCALE to launch this program with subsidy. Please click Here to find out more
Certified Agile Leadership Course Overview
CAL I is the first opportunity to experience how leadership behaviour, workplace environment, and approaches to change affect the outcomes you and your organisation can achieve. CAL I is a two-day workshop covering the following topics:
1. Agile Organisations
- Redefine High Performance: Agility massively reduces Risk and builds Resilience
- Dealing with the unknown: Agile decision-making and increased responsibility
- Enabling Structures: Create an environment where people may thrive
2. Agile Approaches to Change
- Reframing Change: How to avoid resistance and make change desirable
- Coaching Skills: The essentials of coaching to transform your effectiveness
- Reaching Escape Velocity: How to unlock engagement, at any scale
3. Leadership in an Agile Context
- Mindfulness and Meaning: Knowing yourself makes you a better leader
- Leaders go first: Creating paths of least resistance
- Making weaknesses irrelevant: Leveraging the strengths of diversity in groups
* Some pre-work is required by those participants who have not experienced an introductory agile offering.
Participants completing the CAL I workshop will earn the CAL I credential. There is no obligation to continue with CAL II.
Course Trainers for Certified Agile Leadership Course
SCRUM ALLIANCE Certified Scrum Master
Former Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank
He is passionate about the understanding of Agile Corporate Governance, the application of Agile frameworks in non-software environments and the education of Agile to the next generation. He has written papers, lectured at World leading Universities and when not helping Agile teams reach their goals he is working with local charities and social enterprise businesses on applying Agile to have a direct benefit in the community (currently OzHarvest).
Certified Enterprise Scrum Trainer and Certified Enterprise Scrum Coach
Adjunct lecturer at the National University of Singapore (Business Agility and Scaling Agile)
Stuart is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach ® (CPCC) with CTI and an ACC with the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the most recognised professional coaching standard globally. He is a Certified Enterprise Scrum Trainer and Certified Enterprise Scrum Coach for Enterprise Scrum Inc. and an OpenSpace Agility Trainer and contributor to the OpenSpace Agility framework.
Who Should Attend
- Coach / Consultant: Your challenge is to help clients through an Agile transformation with a lot of focus on people and mindsets to shift the culture. A CAL certification empowers you, giving you the tools to enact the change. You’ll gain leadership “how to” tools to help transform your organization into Agile/cross-functional teams. You’ll also benefit by standing out with extra credibility.
- Management. Your challenge includes overcoming internal resistance to organization-wide agility. CAL education gives you practical tools to bolster your shift from Agile practitioner to an Agile leader and helps you nurture senior management champions to solidify your efforts.
- Executive: Finding the time to work on your own agility and discovering a meaningful role to play in an Agile transformation is challenging. You desire to be more than just someone who authorizes hiring a consultant or coach. CAL education can quickly accelerate your learning curve and show you the real role you could play in an Agile transformation.
Course Fee: SGD 2100
Post Course Advisory Service
At the end of the course, you can request for a free advisory service on either career or organisation improvements. The duration of the advisory service will be conducted by the Course Manager and will be capped at 1 hour for an individual and 3 hours for an organisation, with a validity period 3 months from the course completion date.
Register Your Interest For Certified Agile Leadership Course
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.
Have Questions? We are happy to answer them
Call us on +65 91453436 or email us at [email protected]
SAFe 5 0 Certification, Benefits Of Scrum Master Certification, Artificial Intelligence Courses Certification Training, SAFe 5 0 Certification, FAQs – Course Fee Subsidy, AI Courses Certification Training, Python For Big Data Certification Training, User Experince Design Foundation Certification course, Agile Vs Waterfall, All Professional Courses