Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
You’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) certification.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course Overview
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Benefits of an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
Course Trainers for Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner
SCRUM ALLIANCE Certified Scrum Master
Former Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank
He is passionate about the understanding of Agile Corporate Governance, the application of Agile frameworks in non-software environments and the education of Agile to the next generation. He has written papers, lectured at World leading Universities and when not helping Agile teams reach their goals he is working with local charities and social enterprise businesses on applying Agile to have a direct benefit in the community (currently OzHarvest).
Who Should Attend
- Product owners
- Project/Programme Managers
- Business analysts (BAs)
- Business stakeholders
- Representatives looking to enhance the Agile/Scrum role
Course Fee: SGD 3000 (Excluding GST)
Frequently Asked Questions
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin. Here at Theanthropy we employ a variety of instructional approaches to help you maximise learning outcomes. Our workshops utilise facilitated interactive scenarios where conventional PowerPoint and lecturing sessions are kept to a minimum, case study discussions designed to simulate real-world problems, and experiential learning that forms a bridge between theory and practice.
Our instructors are practitioners and thought leaders in their respective areas with years of applied industry experience. Balanced with a deep understanding of instructional design and pedagogy, our world-class trainers and instructors are able to help you maximise the learning outcomes of each course.
Yes, food and refreshments will be provided at the venue. There will be 2 coffee breaks and one lunch for a full day course. If you have any special dietary requirements, do reach out and let us know.
Yes, we offer a variety of discounts depending on the type of course if you register together with a group of friends. For corporate and private class enquires, you can reach out to us for more information as well.
Enrolment will be facilitated through Eventbrite which allows for payment using a debit/credit card as well as PayPal. Acknowledgement and receipt of payment will be issued automatically by email once payment is completed.
Register Your Interest For Advanced Certified Scrum Master
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.
Have Questions? We are happy to answer them
Call us on +65 91453436 or email us at [email protected]
Articles, How To Become An Effective Product Owner, Sam Bowtell Scrum Trainer, User Experince Design Foundation Certification course, Tips To Pass CSM Exam, CSPO Training, Articles, Richa Singh Agile Coach, Robotic Process Automation for Business Training, Scrum Product Owner-3 Day Certification Training