Advanced Certified ScrumMaster
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Advanced Certified Scrum Master Course Overview
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
Benefits of an Advanced Certified Scrum Master Certification
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
Course Trainers for Advanced Certified Scrum Master
SCRUM ALLIANCE Certified Scrum Master
Former Global Head of Agile at HSBC Bank
He is passionate about the understanding of Agile Corporate Governance, the application of Agile frameworks in non-software environments and the education of Agile to the next generation. He has written papers, lectured at World leading Universities and when not helping Agile teams reach their goals he is working with local charities and social enterprise businesses on applying Agile to have a direct benefit in the community (currently OzHarvest).
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers and Leads
- Project Sponsors
- IT Managers and Executives
- Business Analysts
Course Fee: SGD 1799
Frequently Asked Questions
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” ~ Benjamin Franklin. Here at Theanthropy we employ a variety of instructional approaches to help you maximise learning outcomes. Our workshops utilise facilitated interactive scenarios where conventional PowerPoint and lecturing sessions are kept to a minimum, case study discussions designed to simulate real-world problems, and experiential learning that forms a bridge between theory and practice.
Our instructors are practitioners and thought leaders in their respective areas with years of applied industry experience. Balanced with a deep understanding of instructional design and pedagogy, our world-class trainers and instructors are able to help you maximise the learning outcomes of each course.
Yes, food and refreshments will be provided at the venue. There will be 2 coffee breaks and one lunch for a full day course. If you have any special dietary requirements, do reach out and let us know.
Yes, we offer a variety of discounts depending on the type of course if you register together with a group of friends. For corporate and private class enquires, you can reach out to us for more information as well.
Enrolment will be facilitated through Eventbrite which allows for payment using a debit/credit card as well as PayPal. Acknowledgement and receipt of payment will be issued automatically by email once payment is completed.
Register Your Interest For Advanced Certified Scrum Master
You will receive a follow up email to make payment before the class starts.