Advanced - Certified Scrum Product Owner
As a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®), you’ve been introduced to the Scrum terminology, ceremonies, and principles that enable you to fulfil the role of Product Owner on a Scrum Team. You’re focused on maximizing business value and prioritization, and understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. One of your priorities should be your own success! Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey and incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner™ (A-CSPO™) certification from Scrum Alliance®.
As a Product Owner, you know there are rarely enough hours in the day to do what really matters; building really great products for your customers and end users. With our new role-specific educational programme, you'll learn specific tools and techniques so you can truly deliver the business value that matters. You’ll gain new skills and deepen your knowledge in these areas, and most importantly, you’ll learn how to say “yes” to your career by saying “no."
Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has several months of experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum Team.
Take the next step in your Agile journey
Through the A-CSPO programme, you’ll learn to:
- Prioritize multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Define and communicate a clear product vision that helps everyone focus on optimising outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Build better products that delight customers.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to ensure coherence.
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and minimise low-value busyness.
- Provide greater business value with effectiveness teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles.
- Define and validate business value.
- Evoke stakeholder engagement through effective, focused meetings that build trust in your decisions and judgment.
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.
What are the other benefits of an Advanced ScrumMaster certification?
A focus on implementation - The A-CSPO program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace - Our Certified Scrum Trainers and Certified Enterprise Coaches have trained and coached Scrum to over 600,000 people around the globe. The new A-CSPO certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand out among the global Scrum community.
Stand out in your industry - As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.